Note: for group/organizational questions about challenges, contests, license/registration, etc., please contact your group administrator. Thank you.
Check out our FAQs about membership or login issues. Note: Members can access additional support after logging in.
- What's included in an iCount Wellness Membership?
The iCount Wellness Subscription allows you to plan, manage and track your wellness goals around activities, diet & nutrition and other wellness goals. Group memberships include extra challenges, activities, goals and wellness information specific to your group, company or organization. In addition, you'll find in-depth articles on a variety of wellness topics, the opportunity to create activity-based clubs, advanced charting, online journaling and more!
- Do I need a pedometer to become a member?
No. Other fitness activities can be entered into the system, but using a pedeomter adds important features including tracking your steps, distance covered and calories burned while walking. The iCount Wellness membership also contains other features and information on living a healthy lifestyle, and features interactive tools to effectively plan, manage and track your wellness goals.
- I just became a member and am now being asked for a password, but never entered or received one. What should I do?
After completing the registration process, a confirmation message was sent to the email you provided us at registration. This email contains your login ID and a temporary password.
Note: Some ISPs and email services may filter your confirmation email as bulk/junk mail, so you may need to check these folders. Please be sure to add the domain icountwellness.com as a trusted provider such that you receive future notifications in a timely manner (if you are unsure how to do this, contact your email service provider for details).
You can request an additional password reminder email by clicking here and entering your full email address.
- How do I 'unsubscribe' from the daily fitness email?
The iCount Daily email is not an ad campaign, but an option on your membership account to provide a daily reminder of your personalized wellness goals, along with a bit of fun and a wellness tip. Of course, we understand the frustration of unwanted emails. This ‘daily email’ option can be turned off. Simply log in to your account and click 'My Account' (in the upper right of all pages after logging in), and then select ‘Site Preferences’. There you can turn off the option for the iCount Daily Email by unchecking the box. Note: Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page and SAVE your settings.
- How do I change the email address associated with my membership?
To update your account to your new email, log into your account using your old/previous address, even if it is no longer valid. Then do the following:
- Select the My Account link in the upper right of the page.
- Select Registration Info from the menu items.
- Select the ‘Edit’ button next to the ‘Account Registration’ section.
- Update your email address and be sure to SAVE CHANGES at the bottom of the screen. It will prompt you to confirm the change and let you know the next step.